Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Time for a new topic

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    And the topic for today will be:

    "What I had for lunch"

    I shared my sisters lunch at school..We had devon, cheese and Sour cream & Chive chips on white bread and I had a Pepsi.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a bag of Dill Pickle flavoured crisps and a root beer...okay so not that healthy, but I needed something fast biggrin

    ------------------
    Love wounds. There is no love that does not pierce the hands and feet. Love's exquisite happiness is also love's exquisite pain. I do not seek pain but there is pain. I do not seek suffering but there is suffering. It is better not to flinch, not to try and avoid those things in love's direction. It is not easy, this love, but only the impossible is worth the effort.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hadda hot dog..... today, I dunno what I'mma have , I'll fill you in later. WHat a healthy bunch we are huh?

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm yesterday I had leftovers from dinner.. which was marinated steak strips on white rice.. mmmm was pretty good if I do say so myself.. umm today.. well Im not sure.. maybe leftover spaghetti .. let ya know

    Dill Pickle flavored chips??? I must be outta the loop *L* are they good? guess they are or you wouldn't eat em huh? *L*

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

    [This message has been edited by juliet smiles (edited November 15, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had some pizza with my mom. A litle pizza shop downtown, called Pizza House. Best pizza east of the mississippi. biggrin

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dill Pickle crisps seem to be a Canadian thing...go figure*shrugs* The closest I found to them in Ireland was pickled onion flavoured ones, but those were ICKY! biggrin

    ------------------
    Love wounds. There is no love that does not pierce the hands and feet. Love's exquisite happiness is also love's exquisite pain. I do not seek pain but there is pain. I do not seek suffering but there is suffering. It is better not to flinch, not to try and avoid those things in love's direction. It is not easy, this love, but only the impossible is worth the effort.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm now Im intrigued.. *L* I will have to look and see what kinds we actually have here... salt/vinegar... now those Ive had.. really quite tangy ..

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mattshocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2001
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had spaghetti os

    ------------------
    ??D?m??+?d?????G?ѧ??
    penguin

    ..::*~$?k? ??$t?Z ??? ߮?tH?z~*::..

    http://www.mattshocker.homestead.com/enter.html

    ?I? AM ? diXt?u_r-----?be?d

  9. #9
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well.. I started my day off pretty good with some Oatmeal for breakfast... that was after 2 cups of coffee of course. then for lunch I had ummm 2 handfuls of lays potato chips..and thats been it.. no wonder Im hungry... *drools over Hannibals post about Pizza*... just how good is it?

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *drowning in a pool of drool*
    Salt-n-vinegar chips...my absolute favourite biggrin

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •